We all have the desire to tone and sculpt our muscles to look like James Bond coming out of the ocean at Nice. Alas, most of us need help getting there.
But have no fear, Dr. Beaty is here.
To provide just such sculpting, Dr. Beaty recently added a cool new treatment to our Alpharetta practice — CoolTone™. CoolTone™ comes from the people behind CoolSculpting but it is completely different. CoolTone™ uses electromagnetic energy to stimulate muscle contractions in the target areas. How many muscle contractions? Uh, how about 20,000 in a 30-minute CoolTone™ session?
Try getting a personal trainer to get that many sit-ups or crunches out of you.
What is CoolTone?
CoolTone™ is a noninvasive treatment that strengthens and builds muscle tone by delivering Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) to the area. This energy induces involuntary muscle contractions and tones and defines the muscles and appearance in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and arm areas.
What are the benefits of CoolTone?
Dr. Beaty’s practice was a beta tester for CoolTone™, so we knew all about this exciting muscle-toning device long before anyone else in Atlanta. And we’ve seen how our patients love the benefits of CoolTone™.
- Convenient 30-minute treatment sessions
- Fast results, completely augmenting what a person does at the gym or on their own
- Extended results that endure longer than regular training
- Maintenance is easy with quarterly touch-ups
Clinical studies of CoolTone™ indicate that isolating and intensely treating muscle groups provides these changes:
- Improved core and muscle strength
- Up to 1.5 cm reduction in waist circumference
- Significant fat reduction in the treatment area
- Significant increase in muscle mass
What areas can I treat with CoolTone?
The FDA has cleared CoolTone™ treatment for muscle-toning of the abdomen and buttocks. We have also been using CoolTone™ on the thighs and the triceps.