With more Plastic Surgery offices starting to use CoolSculpting why should you CoolSculpt at Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery?
1. At Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery, we offer complimentary CoolSculpting evaluations. During this evaluation, one of our advanced certified Coolsculptors will give you a full body assessment. They start by focusing on any problem areas you might have in order to come up with a treatment plan that is unique to you. We strive to give our patients the best plan for their goals and also offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures which complement CoolSculpting such as Ulthera, Profound, Microneedling, and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). Combining CoolSculpting with these other great procedures can provide the best and most effective results for your individual needs.
2. As part of the full-body assessment, we utilize a tool called the InBody. The InBody sets us apart from other offices by measuring your BMI, visceral fat, intercellular water weight, and skeletal muscle mass, as well as where in your body you hold weight. The InBody allows you to clearly understand your muscle/fat distribution and where you need to focus on both muscle and fat development. It provides very detailed results and is a great way for us to track your progress after CoolSculpting. We offer the InBody at both our Midtown and Alpharetta locations!
3. Our outstanding CoolSculpting team includes Bryn Hilgenberg, our Registered Nurse, and Shawndelle Carter, our certified Medical Assistant. Bryn attended the University of Iowa, and Mercy College of Health Sciences. Shawndelle attended Georgia Medical Institute and graduated with top honors. She is dedicated to help our patients “Beaty” shine through. They have both completed the highest level of education in this technology, and have graduated from CoolSculpting University (pictured below). At CoolSculpting University, hours are spent participating in hands-on education, lectures are given from the best of the best at the Zeltiq training center, and treatments performed by experts of the craft are observed. Not all cosmetic practice team members attend CoolSculpting University but we proudly have three Advanced CoolSculpting graduates (Dr. Beaty is also a graduate!) here at Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery!
4. Another great reason to choose Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery for CoolSculpting is CoolSculpting Plus. With this program you will receive a complimentary 3 months of counseling with Megan Hill. Megan is our ACSM certified exercise physiologist. She is a graduate of Auburn University with her Bachelors and Masters in Health Promotion. After graduating and completing her athletic eligibility, she pursued her athletic career further and earned a spot on the US Women’s Bobsled Team. She competed internationally for the US for 3 years, 1 year as a brakeman and 2 years as a pilot. However, injuries landed her back in Georgia. She then founded A Stronger Workplace, LLC in 2014 and she is currently using her education along with her athletic experience to inspire, motivate, and help individuals lead a lifestyle of health and fitness. She provides patients with nutritional counseling and exercise plans done through E-Mail, phone calls, and in person that accommodate the lifestyle of Atlanta’s busy men and women.
5. Here at Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery we want our patients to have the best results possible. We now have two machines in both our locations so we can treat two areas at a time, helping patients receive maximum results sooner! We also have the newest applicators which are designed to decrease treatment time and increase treated areas. Having a healthier lifestyle will not only give you greater results but a happier and healthier life. We at Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery are dedicated to providing patients with superior care in a safe, clean and comfortable environment. We are committed to working closely with our patients to achieve ideal results and help their true “Beaty” shine through.