View patient testimonials from top plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Beaty of Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery in metro Atlanta. Individual results may vary!
- I have been getting the Vampire Facelift for at least three years. I started with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) only, but I started adding Juvederm last year and I love the results! I was unsure about using Juvederm at first because I want to look very natural after treatment, but the filler combined with my PRP gave me a natural, refreshed, clean, and bright appearance. The VFL results actually get better over time, so I really only need treatment for maintenance. Dr. Beaty always listens to my needs and his staff is always accommodating and friendly. Thank you, BFPS!
- Thank you all very much for the great care you did with me. It’s really great to deal with competent, professional people that go over and above the normal standard. I also appreciate you making the connections to set me up with a top doctor out here when problems arose. Your future patients are in for a special treat, knowing your skill and commitment. When I’m in Atlanta to visit, I will stop by.
- As a former employee of the practice, I gained insight into the beautiful vision of Dr. Beaty and his staff. They are guided by pure motives, seeking to improve confidence through aesthetic enhancement. I’ve experienced phenomenal results from Botox and CoolSculpting. I will always return to Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery for services.
- The staff is great. Couldn’t ask for a nicer person to do the procedure. She really coached me through it and was great to be with for the hour or so it took. Dr. Beaty is incredible. Such a nice doctor that really listened to me and my concerns with my aging face and made a great recommendation for the procedure. The office is really nice and clean and very professional and comfortable. Also very easy to get to in Alpharetta right off GA 400 and Old Milton Road.
- Dr. Beaty is the best! Professional and kind. Always has time to answer questions and makes you feel welcome. Great bedside manner and no wait times.
- Dr. Beaty made me feel very comfortable and was kind and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed or ignored. He is the best!
- Dr. Beaty and his staff were excellent! I had a CoolSculpt treatment 8 weeks ago and I could not be more pleased with the results. The staff was very knowledgeable about procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Beaty. If you are considering CoolSculpt, e-mail Dr. Beaty… you will not to be disappointed.
- With the magnificent ambassadorial skills of a perfect emissary, Shawndelle Carter took me through the entire process of education(s) to expectations to a proud, confident recipient (who no longer has a substantial amount of belly fat trying to escape out of her jeans, etc.). Professional decorum here made my experience downright graceful.
- Mid-forties man with those irritating love handles and excess mid-section weight. After two rounds of CoolSculpting (and no weight lost or other dietary changes) the extra fat around the midsection is greatly reduced. A great decision and investment. You choose: One million sit-ups, or two hours with Dr. Beaty’s Staff.
- I am doing FANTASTIC after my surgery. I am completely amazed by everything. I had hardly ANY bruising at all, my nose looks absolutely PERFECT and I can already feel that both nostrils are open! It is absolutely amazing. I never expected to look and feel this good this fast. Every one of the staff at BFPS contributes to an amazing level of service and I just keep thinking how grateful I am for all of you and for Dr. Beaty. You guys are outstanding at what you do. You made the choice to go with BFPS for my surgery an easy one!” –Chris Burrus, Rhinoplasty Patient
- This was both a cosmetic and functional procedure to fix a broken nose from soccer. I was able to get everything done at one time. Dr. Beaty and his staff were professional and caring. They answered all my questions as I came up with them, and provided photos of similar procedures/results to help me envision what my results might be. Dr. Beaty calmed my concerns that my procedure might be too difficult. I’m one week out and amazed with my results already. I would recommend him to anyone considering a rhinoplasty, septoplasty, basically anything internally and externally pertaining to fixing your nose.
- My sinus surgery and skin resurfacing was over four months ago, so I feel completely healed and have no “after-effects.” There were no problems during my first few weeks of getting back to normal and now, I’m just enjoying the benefits of clear open nasal and sinus passages along with being rid of the old, dead and wrinkled skin that, according to my dermatologist was contributing to poor health. That’s right, having spent my younger years unprotected in the powerful rays down in Florida, my skin was both burned and damaged even to the point of some cancerous lesions showing up on the forehead and face. Though they were small, I’m not mourning their loss. Now, with my pores open and healthy, I’m very glad to have the Beaty staff’s guidance helping me stay that way. Just a little sunblock goes a long way and the correct nasal spray keeps me breathing freely to enjoy the outdoors from now on.
- Just had a face lift w/Dr. Beaty and I couldn’t be more happy with the results! I live out of state and I just didn’t want anyone else to do my surgery. I’ve been seeing Dr. Beaty for facial injections for over a year and both he and his staff are excellent!