Dr. Beaty answers questions from our Instagram followers
- Question 1 at 0.35 – When should people re update their Botox? Do you have to wait until completely wears off?
- Question 2 at 2:12 – Is there such a thing as a partial facelift?
- Question 3 at 5:05 – Do you put specific types of filler in different areas of the face?
- Question 1 at 0:10 – What are some options for tightening the jowl and neck before having to have surgery?
- Question 2 at 1:26 – Can I use injectable filler in the jawline?
- Question 3 at 2:17 – What is a lip flip?
- Question 4 at 3:26 – What is Kysse?
- Question 5 at 4:07 – How do I know if under eye filler will help my dark circles?
- Question 6 at 4:53 – How long do fillers last in different areas?
- Question 7 at 5:51 – How do you know how much filler to use?
- Question 1 at 0:20 – I’m interested in Ultherapy for slightly sagging skin around my mouth and eyebrows. I am 40. Is Ulthera the right place to start?
- Question 2 at 1:00 – If you get cheek filler and dislike it and have it dissolved, will this impact your skin or will your skin return to how it was before?
- Question 3 at 1:40 – How much does Rhinoplasty cost and will insurance cover it?
- Question 4 at 2:40 – Can I do laser for my face in the summer?
- Question 5 at 3:35 – When should I start getting Botox?
- Question 6 at 4:20 – If I have a vacation in April, is it too late to do CoolSculpting and see results? (asked in February)
- Question 7 at 5:07 – What’s the difference between Microneedling and Microdermabrasion?
- Question 8 at 6:07 – How long do liquid Rhinoplasties last?